Sessùn's Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy
We may collect personal data about you via our website, stores or sales department.
The data we collect may include:
· Your first name and last name
· your email address
· your billing and/or delivery address
· your telephone number
· the IP address of the computer from which you connect to the Sessùn website
We may collect your personal data in several ways:
· When you create your customer account, online or via our sales department;
· When you place an order;
· When you contact customer service, e.g. regarding a complaint;
· When subscribing to the Sessùn Newsletter.
We may collect, store and process your personal data and combine it with other personal data that you may have previously provided through other means, strictly for the following purposes:
· To communicate with users of the Site,
· To execute a customer's order and manage customer contact,
· To carry out market research by email and on social networks.
· To inform customers about our products and services and personalize the products offered on social networks
· To analyse the visitor traffic on our website.
The processing of your personal data is carried out:
· Based on the execution of an order and the management of the customer relationship (placing an order, purchasing, exercising your right of withdrawal, processing your complaints etc);
· Or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (creation of a customer account);
· Or for our legitimate interest (for traffic analysis and market research).
Your personal data is required for the communication, conclusion and/or fulfilment of any contracts with you.
Any personal data required in this respect is marked with an asterisk next to the type of data concerned, when creating a customer account or placing an order. Failure to provide the required data will prevent us from communicating with you or concluding the contract.
The recipients of your data include:
· The authorised staff of the marketing department, the sales department, the departments responsible for handling customer relations and market research, the administrative departments, the logistics and IT departments as well as their line managers;
· The authorised staff of the departments involved in control (auditor, departments responsible for internal control procedures, etc.);
· The subcontractors' authorised personnel whenever the contract signed between the subcontractors and Sessùn specifies the obligations of the subcontractors with regard to protecting the security and confidentiality of data as well as the security objectives to be fulfilled.
The personal data collected are kept for the following periods of time:
· Customers who are natural persons: 10 years following the expiration of the contractual relationship with the customer concerned;
· Prospective customers: 3 years from the date of collection or our last communication with you;
· Browsing data and website use: the IP address identified by the Google Analytics cookie is stored for a period of 38 months from the time the cookie is stored.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you may request information at any time on your personal data held by Sessùn, request its correction, if it is inaccurate or incomplete, its deletion or limitation to its processing, if applicable, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the following rights:
· The right to obtain confirmation from Sessùn that personal data concerning you are being processed or not and, if so, the right to access such data and to receive information concerning the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the data, and the possible existence of automated and logical decision-making underlying the processing, as well as the duration of data storage, the other rights available to you, the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés and the source of the data if they have not been collected directly from you,
· The right to data portability,
· The right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés.
· The right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation. In any case, you have the right to object to the processing of your data for market research.
You also have the option of providing Sessùn with instructions on how to store, delete and transmit your data after your death, which can also be registered with a "certified and trusted digital third party". These instructions, considered as a form of a "digital will", may specify a person to implement them; otherwise, the person's heirs will be chosen.
You are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You must inform us immediately if you have reason to believe that your password is known to someone else, or if the password is being used or is likely to be used in an unauthorized manner.