Sessùn's Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy
We may collect personal data about you via our website, stores or sales department.
The data we collect may include:
- Your first name and last name
- Your email address
- Your billing and/or delivery address
- Your telephone number
- The IP address of the computer from which you connect to the Sessùn website
We may collect your personal data in several ways:
- When you create your customer account, online or via our sales department.
- When you place an order.
- When you contact customer service, regarding a complaint, for example.
- When you subscribe to the Sessùn Newsletter.
We may collect, store and process your personal data and combine it with other personal data that you may have previously provided through other means, strictly for the following purposes:
- To communicate with users of the Site.
- To fulfil a customer's order and manage customer contact.
- To carry out market research by email and on social networks.
- To inform customers about our products and services and personalise the products offered on social networks.
- To analyse the visitor traffic on our website.
The processing of your personal data is carried out for the following purposes:
- For the fulfilment of orders and the management of the customer relationship (placing an order, purchasing, exercising your right of withdrawal, processing your complaints etc).
- For the fulfilment of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (creation of a customer account).
- For our legitimate interest (for traffic analysis and market research).
Your personal data is required for the communication, conclusion and/or fulfilment of any contracts with you.
Any personal data required in this respect is marked with an asterisk next to the type of data concerned when creating a customer account and placing an order. Failure to provide the required data will prevent us from communicating with you or concluding the contract.
The recipients of your data include:
- The authorised staff of the marketing department, the sales department, the departments responsible for handling customer relations and market research, the administrative departments, the logistics and IT departments as well as their line managers.
- The authorised staff of the departments involved in control (auditors, departments responsible for internal control procedures, etc.).
- The subcontractors' authorised personnel whenever the contract signed between the subcontractors and Sessùn specifies the obligations of the subcontractors with regard to protecting the security and confidentiality of data, together with the security objectives to be fulfilled.
The personal data collected is kept for the following periods of time:
- Customers who are physical persons: 10 years following the expiry of the contractual relationship with the customer in question.
- Prospective customers: 3 years from the date of collection or our last communication with you.
- Browsing data and website use: the IP address identified by the Google Analytics cookie is stored for a period of 38 months from the time the cookie is stored.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you may, at any time, request information on your personal data held by Sessùn, request its correction if it is inaccurate or incomplete and its deletion or restrictions on its processing, if applicable, by writing to email@example.com.
When you use our website, information about your browsing habits may be stored in files known as "cookies".
A "cookie" is a small text file saved by the browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone, which is used to store user data in order to make browsing easier and to enable certain functions.
We use different types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in our systems. They are generally set up in response to your actions requesting services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can configure your browser to block or be informed of the existence of these cookies, but certain parts of the website may be affected. These cookies do not store any personally identifying information.
Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to measure the number of visits and the sources of traffic so that we can measure and improve our website's performance. They also help us to identify the most and least visited pages and to assess how visitors navigate the website. All the information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymised. If you do not accept these cookies, we will not be informed of your visit to our site.
Cookies for targeted advertising: These cookies may be set on our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to establish a profile of your interests and to offer you relevant advertising on other websites. They do not store personal data directly, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and internet device. If you do not authorise these cookies, your advertising will be less targeted.
Cookies may only be deposited with your prior consent. You can configure your cookie settings at any time using our cookie configuration tool, which is available by clicking on the link in our website footer or directly on your browser by clicking on the links below.
Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en&sjid=3964142418551235003-EU
Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
You also have the following rights:
- The right to obtain confirmation from Sessùn of whether personal data concerning you is being processed or not and, if it is, the right to access such data and to receive information concerning the purpose of such processing, the categories of personal data concerned and information concerning the recipients of the data, and the possible existence of automated and logical decision-making underlying the processing, as well as the duration of data storage, the other rights available to you, the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés and the source of the data if it has not been collected directly from you.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your individual situation. In any event, you have the right to object to your data being processed for market research purposes.
You can also provide Sessùn with instructions on storing, deleting and transmitting your data after your death, which can also be registered with a "certified and trusted digital third party". These instructions, considered as a form of a "digital will", may specify a person to implement them; otherwise, the person's heirs will be deemed responsible.
You are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You must inform us immediately if you have reason to believe that your password is known to someone else, or if the password is being used or is likely to be used in an unauthorized manner.