For more than 15 years, Mélanie Elbaz has been one of Sessùn's relatives. Of those whom we choose, whom we cherish, who accompany us, and whom we love to see flourish. For us, she has already taken the photographs of 7 collection editorials, as well as the portraits of the artists in the book celebrating our 20th anniversary, those too, close and precious.
Today she publishes home-grown, a collection of more than two decades of photographs of musical artists, which Sessùn supports and distributes in a selection of shops, the ideal opportunity for her to tell us a little about herself.
Photographs taken from the editorials of several collections and from the book home-grown.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
To discover Mélanie's work, here is the link to her website : www.melanieelbaz.com
The book home-grown is available in the following Sessùn's stores:
- 34 rue de Charonne - Paris XI
- 98 rue Legendre - Paris XVII
- 6 rue Sainte - Marseille
- 17 rue Fabrot - Aix-en-Provence
- 76 rue du Pas Saint Georges - Bordeaux
- 25 Rue de la Grande Chaussée - Lille
- 1 rue François 1er - Nice
- 50 rue Boulbonne - Toulouse